How to borrow money online with GIROMATCH
If you need to borrow money quickly and don’t have time to wait, then getting an online loan is much easier than going to a bank. We offer you the possibility to obtain a personal loan in a few minutes – with no waiting or paper work involved. We are able to do this because we don’t rely on traditional banking systems or humans checking your files.
All you need to do is apply for a loan, enter your data and confirm the information that you are providing us. Of course, everything you do is free for you and you can cancel at any time.
Interested to hear how you can borrow money through us? Then let us show you how you can do it.
- Borrow money instantly and without paperwork in Germany or Austria
- Our service is always free for you: You will never need to pay us any money
- We are an online loan platform, so you won’t receive any annoying calls or letters in the mail, we promise!
Borrow money on our loan platform in 3 steps:
1. Fill out the online application form
2. Pick your preferred loan offer
3. Receive your money within 24 hours
1. Start your application: When you’re applying on our platform, we first ask you a few things about how much money you want to borrow and for what duration. We also need some information on your job, where you currently live and your monthly income. We won’t ask you to register, which makes it easier for you to get a quote.
2. Choose your offer: Once you’ve filled out the intial application and have found an offer that you like, you can finish the application on our site. Now you will also include personal information such as your name, your birthdate and contact information such as email and mobile phone. We need this information because you will receive the loan documents via email.
3. Verify your information and receive your cash: In the final step, you will need to verify the information you have given us. This includes an online identification, which is usually done through video ident. But don’t worry, the process is easy and an agent will help you throughout! All you need is a valid identification document.
Requirements for borrowing money in Germany
If you need money today, then borrowing it for a short term can make sense. There are nevertheless requirements that you have to fulfill in order to get your cash loan, which fall into two categories: creditworthiness and legal requirements.
For creditworthinss, you need to have a certain minimum income, which we generally set at 500 Euro verifiable income per month. This can be from your regular job, from your pension, your student job or even unemployment benefits. What matter is that you are able to actually pay back the loan. Generally, some sort of credit history is also required. A bad credit is not a reason why you would be rejected, but we generally limit the amount of money you can borrow if you have a bad credit history.
For legal requirements, there are some things that anyone lending money online has to fulfill and ask. Among these, we require the following:
- You need to be at least 18 years old
- You need to have valid identification (ID document, passport) to verify your identity
- You need a European (”IBAN”) bank account (see here how to obtain a German bank account)
- You need a valid email and mobile phone number
Who is GIROMATCH? Introducing your credit and loan platform
We are a loan and credit platform from Germany. Our job is to help you find the best ways to obtain credit, get a personal loans, find the right credit card for your trip to Germany or even show you how you can finance your studies abroad in Germany. We know that banking and finance can be quite confusing, so we have made it our job to help you find the right products.
Frequently asked questions when borrowing money in Germany
You can apply for an instant loan on our platform. All you need to do is fill out our loan application and we will provide you with an offer.
Generally, if you want to borrow money in Germany, than then at some point there will be a bank involved. For this, you need to fulfill the legal requirements, such as being 18 years old and having valid identification. What is necessary is explained in our loan application.
We offer different amounts depending on your wants and needs. We generally start at 100,- Euro loans for 1 month and can go up to 100.000,- Euro loans over 120 months, provided you have the income and credit worthiness to pay back the loan.
How much money you can borrow depends very much on your personal situation and the information you provide us. A higher income and a better credit history will give you more options for picking the right personal loan.
Yes, that is possible. Students and interns can borrow money on our platform as well, but we require you to have some form of regular income so that we know you can pay back the amount in any given time.
If you want to know more about student loans and student financing in general, we recommend our Guide “Student loans in Germany”.